1. 2. 3. Grayburn: Yet Another Look At Joline Jolink | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Grayburn: Yet Another Look At Joline Jolink

Judging by all the times I have posted about Joline Jolink's designs (total of 5 posts which you can find here), it is pretty obvious that I would be happy to wear her clothes any or all days of the week. Like always, I look forward to studying her creations walk down the runway and it was certainly no different when I attended the DFA 2008.

Joline Jolink truly designs clothes with a woman's comfort in mind. With her eye for details, the women who wear her clothes look fresh, chic and always ready to get to their busy lives.

The other thing that draws me to her shows are the makeup looks she pairs with each collection. The face is often kept fresh, with only one feature of the face highlighted. For example, the collection photographed here made up of black and a dusty grey pieces, a flash of hibiscus is used along the highest point of the temples down towards the bottom of the cheeks.

Some of Joline Jolink's designs are actually available on her website and luckily, they ship internationally - http://www.jolinejolink.com/shop/ .

I would feel completely as ease but at the same time 'put together' running errands in this.

It is so rare to see gloves purely used as an accessory nowadays. I still love them regardless. They draw attention to a pair of well-manicured hands.

Legs-envy!

I hope you have enjoyed my report on some of the designers who competed in the DFA 2008. Their hard work has been recognized, their uniqueness noticed, and there is no wonder that they were the chosen finalists. The best of luck to the winner Monique van Heist and I am certain that the Netherlands is fiercely proud of what she has accomplished.


Credit: Grayburn
(Terms of Use)

Related Posts



7 Comments:

Seeker said...

I love that stripped look.

Great review my dear, thanks for sharing.

xoxo

Lily said...

haha yeah. i think privileged is the tv show that actually shows studying... haha. i love gossip girl though!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grayburn said...

The Seeker, I love it too!

_+*Ælitis*+_ said...

Lets call that putting "some" blush :)

Beijo meu ♥,

A Elite

Grayburn said...

Ruth, oh thanks so much for your supportive words. I love to blog and the fact that there are others reading is such an encouragement to keep on going.

x Grayburn

Grayburn said...

A Elite,

Haha..I had to laugh outloud at 'some' :) It may look striking on the runway but hardly something we can play along with on the streets. I still love it though!