1. 2. 3. Daite by Tessa - Knight In Shining Armor | Grayburn 4. 5.

Monday

Daite by Tessa - Knight In Shining Armor

Tessa Koops of Daite brought us colorful, eye-popping coats with her Winter 2009/2010 collection at the AIFW.

Here are only a few looks from the show. The collection surrounds itself around the idea "Knight in shining armor" and dreams of King Arthur and the round table. Perhaps what Guinevere would herself wear in modern times.

With so many colorful choices in coats and sports wear, we are left to dream of our knight in shining armor.....

Website: Daite
Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use)

Related Posts



3 Comments:

Cris said...

LOVE the first and last looks <3.

Seeker said...

Oh G* hope you're ok dear.
I'm (as always) overwhelmed. I just wish I could have my weekend to rest and read a book or so, but no, I have lots to do and search.

Love these coats, it's nice to see some colour on an outwear piece.

Are classes ok? I'm sure they are

Luv& Kisses

xoxo

Anonymous said...

That was a great show! But the suit of Josh was actually pink! It turned out orange here...