1. 2. 3. | Grayburn 4. 5.

Monday

The challenge with makeup for me sometimes is to take something that the majority dislike and make it work. This Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to powder eye shadow has a pretty skinny rating on MUA. And like many of the reviewers there, I purchased this quad without first reading the reviews. But I was drawn to the cool natural tones and the cream to powder aspect. I mean, products that are not too powdery work gorgeously in hotter months.

I love a good natural quad that has all the colors needed to shape and enhance the shape of the naked eyelid. And this quad without a doubt provides me with that. The dark sooty brown defines the lash line and deepens the crease. The medium mud brown is the happy medium between the dark and the light creamy shade. While the lightest ivory shade highlights the tear ducts and brow bones. All without a speck of shimmer.

I understand that people complain that the creams crease and that the colors looks too natural. But a good base takes care of that and this is supposed to be a natural looking product. Seriously! And I find it so easy to put on and blend when I'm in a rush to get out of the door. Which is most days these days.


Website: Revlon
Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use)

Related Posts



1 Comments:

Seeker said...

Oh I like that pallete to a daily basis!!

Hope everything is doing great with you, lovely.

Take care, all the best, lots of love

xoxo