1. 2. 3. Ever Panic? | Grayburn 4. 5.

Sunday

Ever Panic?

Ever panic over new product images? Well these ones did it for me..

Nars Fall 2009 Cosmetics Lolita

Looks like deep dark delicious will be in store for us. These three are my picks:

Fast Ride lipstick
Mekong Eyeshadow
Tokaido Express Nail Polish













Smashbox Reign Collection - Fall 2009

Beautiful and universally flattering colors in palette form spells easy mornings and touch-ups. My picks:

Eyeshadow Palette - in Majesty and Monarch
Jet Set Palette - liners in metallic and matte finishes



Websites: temptalia.com, narscosmetics.com, smashbox.com
Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use)

Related Posts



1 Comments:

Cris said...

The Smashbox looks enchanting...
I hope I no longer want them by the time they come out :-P. Or I'll have to swap - no Smashbox here :(.