1. 2. 3. Warm Blend | Grayburn 4. 5.

Wednesday

Warm Blend

I had to wipe off the drool from the top of my chin when I saw this standout at the MAC counter the other day. I had never seen a beauty like this before!

The MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Warm Blend (Colour Craft Collection) contains 3 stripes of colors that deepens a tan and gives sheen to the complexion. This is a stellar shaper or highlighter for those with light-medium to dark skin tones but the lightest of skintones do not fear; apply with a 187/188/131 (LE) then buff with a flat top brush to achieve a rich glow.

Top - peach bronze
Middle - brown bronze
Bottom - true bronze

Swirled together, the result is a rich, deep, tropical glow. To apply, place along the hollows of the cheeks and then blended towards the apples to create what reminds me of the girl in MAC's Naked Honey campaign picture. But the colors in the compact can also be used seperately as well. Using the middle color as a crease color and one of the other 2 to complement it creates a summery, warm look for the eye.

I am certainly grabbing a backup!


Website: maccosmetics.com
Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use)

Related Posts



2 Comments:

Seeker said...

G********* How are you beautiful????
Hope all great. I've been away on holidays.
I miss you, dear.

Lots of love

xoxo

shopinchic said...

I love tanning cosmetics because I refuse to subject myself to baking out in the sun. Lately, I've been
using Physicians Formula Shimmer
Strips. You can use it as a bronzer, eye shadow, and blush. It really does a marvelous job~

I'm going to have to try Mac's Mineralized Skinfinish.