1. 2. 3. Calling My Name - Fall 2009 | Grayburn 4. 5.

Wednesday

Calling My Name - Fall 2009




It ain't all bad that the weather is changing on us.  All it means is that we we spend an extra minute layering for the cooler temperature and trying out new makeup colors for Fall.  Right now I'm drooling over 2 particular collections from Chanel and MAC.  They are calling my name.

On Chanel:  I would buy anything with the words 'Laque' or 'Lacquered' on them.  Referring to the Chanel Rouge Allure Laque (Collection Noirs Obscurs), this jojoba oil rich glossy lacquer for lips promised color punch and endurance.  Line the lips with The Body Shop's Lip Line Fixer to prevent color migration.



On MAC:  Mac's all black collection, Style Black brings wearing black to another level by letting us wear is without fear of looking too goth.  The sheerness in the selection of items in the collection mean greater freedom in layer intensity from a sheer wash to a glossy opaque finish.  Glimmerglass (gel formula) lipgloss in Bling Black and Black Fire, and Mineralized Eyeshadows in Young Punk and Gilt by Association are particularly standouts. 



Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use), chanel.com, maccosmetics.com

Related Posts



1 Comments:

shopinchic said...

Both collection sound fab~ I'm really into the rocker chic look, so I'm definitely going to try the MAC collection.