1. 2. 3. I can't help it! | Grayburn 4. 5.

Saturday

I can't help it!



Why is it that us women require sooo many tools to look the way we do? And I admit some days even after hours of preparation for a big night out, I still don't appreciate the end result. What I do want and it seems I am behind on the trend again; are makeup brushes. I don't mean the ones that you get with "Gift with purchase", but the ones that make you feel like a makeup-pro.

I have been eyeing and searching for some brushes that supposedly all women should have. Alot of people have their opinions and special preferences but all seem to like the Sonia Kashuk brushes because they are like 1/3 of what you would normally pay for brushes!

But poor me, I live in the Netherlands and cannot get all these fabulous things I read about. Well if anyone knows where I can get good but cheap brushes in Holland, please please drop me a line!

Pic credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60508941@N00/1242879904/

Related Posts



0 Comments: