1. 2. 3. Caress | Grayburn 4. 5.

Thursday

Caress

This is the makeup brush that caresses my face every morning. Above is not a picture of mine because mine is dirty and filled with mineral foundation dust at the moment. But without a doubt, it is the best brush for applying face powders that I have come across.

This is the EcoTools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Kabuki. It is retractable and comes with a cap so that it is portable and it doesn't get crushed out of shape when I pack it into my travel bag. But this is only a bonus to the main reason that I love this brush. It is simply the softest and smoothest brush for packing on and buffing out face powders. Imagine something like an Egyptian cotton-covered pillow cushion gliding across your face.

I get an even coverage and a soft finish with my foundation every time I use this brush. And I have let my other mineral foundation brushes retire.

I love this cruelty free and environmental-conscious beauty tool. What are some of your tools of choice?

Retails for: About 10 usd
Website: http://www.parispresents.com/EcoTools_BAMBOO_Powder_Brush_p/et1214.htm
Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use)

Related Posts



2 Comments:

watercoloursky said...

If I wasn't switching to tinted moisturizer I would have bought this :) Do you find it better than Everyday Minerals?

Grayburn said...

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ',

It is wayyy better :)

x Grayburn