1. 2. 3. Cravings - Sparkles & Shine | Grayburn 4. 5.

Monday

Cravings - Sparkles & Shine

I don't think I have ever written about jewelry. I have no problem talking about an emerald-colored eyeshadow or a ruby shade of lipstick but jewelry is not normally 'my thing'.

Perhaps lately with the nights arriving earlier and colder, I am craving for something that sparkles and shines.

I pretty much just fell in love with Roberto Coin's designs as soon as I laid eyes on them. They are simple, elegant, yet done with detailed crafts- manship.

Model Christy Turlington looks gorgeous lit up with the jewels as well. The video below shows Christy being prepped for the photoshoot for the Roberto Coin campaign.

What does the cold weather and early dark nights make you crave for?


Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use), robertocoin.com, youtube.com

Related Posts



3 Comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

My cold weather cravings are the cuddle on the couch with husband and cocoa and pumpkin pie variety. Beautiful jewelry is nice too.;-)

Tricia said...

adore the set on the top right!And Turlington is just luminous in this shoot.

Seeker said...

Beautiful jewelry indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

Luv
xoxo