1. 2. 3. New Campaign Images H & M Cosmetics | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

New Campaign Images H & M Cosmetics

Thought you might like to see some fresh new campaign images from H & M's cosmetics line. They are always priced right and have a fun vibe. Maybe they will be a source of inspiration for your New Years do?

DAY LOOK
I have both the eyeshadow palette (6.90 eur) and the blusher (4.90 eur) above. Both items are well worth the price and are easy-to-use colors that I reach for more often as I would like to admit.

NIGHT LOOK
Wow! Those eyes are so exotic.

HELLO KITTY
Hello Kitty craze is in H&M stores now and will be with MAC cosmetics in February 2009.


Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use), hm.com

Related Posts



4 Comments:

Seeker said...

Wow, you're right those eyes are so gorgeous and exotic...
I really like that day look.

Hope you'l have a gorgeous and fabulous New Year, love

xoxo

Opé - Style Artist said...

I love the night look...but then I would.
;-)

Budget Beauty Mommy said...

Hey dear,

First of all, I would like to wish you a happy happy new year!! Hope you'll have a blast :)

For the H&M campaign, i'm totally loving both the looks. But the night look is so va-va-voom.

For the list of my favs, i'll be waiting for you to let me know how to get about it. i'm actually planning my list. It really is one of the hardest list to come up with!

Have a good holiday, dear. See ya soon!!

Lily said...

sweet! i want that hello kitty hair brush!