1. 2. 3. The Best Of The Bestest | Grayburn 4. 5.

Friday

The Best Of The Bestest


It is an honour to have received the Brillante Weblog Premio Award '08 from the talented bloggers at Fashion Binge, who's writing leave me giddy and eager for more.

I am not too good with acceptance speeches (because of my lack of practice), but I would love to experience what Halle Berry did when she accepted the Razzie Award for Worst Actress in Cat Woman. Only a woman who has been at the top of the game can truly have so much fun with the situation.



So now I have the difficult task of handing this award out to my fellow bloggers. A task like this is much bigger than me. But first, the rules:

1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4)… link to those 7 blogs
5)…and leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.

I have the pleasure to present to you:

Category: Best MAC News Source
SPECKTRA BEAUTY NEWS featuring Janice, Jamie & Jennifer

Category: Best Detailed Beauty Reviews
BINARY STAR featuring Izar
(who by the way, has been spotted in a new blog outfit!)

Category: Best Poses & Inspiring Outfits
SEARCHING THE INNER ME featuring The Seeker

Category: Best Closet In Blogsphere
TIMES OF GLORY featuring Miss L

Category: Best Relatable Beauty Reviews
LILY LOVES MAC featuring Lily

Category: Best Beauty Resource For Women Of Color
CLUMPS OF MASCARA featuring B

Category: Best Place To Admire Pretty Things
MUSINGS OF A MUSE featuring The Muse


Related Posts



10 Comments:

Seeker said...

My dear and sweet friend, I'm so honoured with this award. Thank you so much!!!

Love the way you've organized this post, it's so creative, nice and funny.

Thanks darling, take good care of you.

Love
xoxo

B said...

Ohmigoodnesss!!! I didn't even have a speech prepared. *pulls out 5 pages* Just kidding....you are the greatest! Thank you so much! You have made my day.

Lily said...

aww thank you!!! i'm speechless!

Vanessa said...

OoOh awards are always fun!

the Muse said...

aw thank you so much for nominating me grayburn!

Greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shopinchic said...

Congragulations!

shopinchic said...

Congragulations!

bagaela said...

Hey there! These awards are great, and I totally agree with Izar's award, I'd give her the same! :)

Viki said...

Hey!

Oh wow, I got an award!!!

Grayburn, thank you so much! I missed a few days from blogging, and came back to such a nice surprise. :-)

Will pass on the award soon.

Lots of love,
Izar

P.S.: Thanks Bagaela, you're sweet! ^_^

Times of Glory said...

Dear, thank you so much for the award! You really deserve it! Your posts have given me many great ideas and inspiration for make-up and beauty!I really really appreciated! I cannot thank enough for your support!

P.S. I usually use MAC but the other day, I used the one form YSL palette. It is really moisturising! I love it xxxxxxx