1. 2. 3. A Peek Into Autumn With Dolce & Gabbana | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

A Peek Into Autumn With Dolce & Gabbana

I urge everyone to take advantage of all the great summer colors of the moment because autumn colors are coming our way fast! Have a look at these images from the Dolce & Gabbana Autumn/Winter '08 show and you will know what I mean.

Deep luminous hues go with the luxuriousness and oversized shapes. Note the darkened nails.

Matte skin with not a highlighter in sight. No more over-exaggerated brows.

Check out the all the textures! Fluffy and feathery vests fitted close to the body.

Tartan paired with other patterns such as stripes and paisley. I'm so excited about hats!


These trousers..love! Mix patterned blouse...love!


Photos by Luca Cannoneri

Related Posts



5 Comments:

Times of Glory said...

I love Dolce's makeup for aw08! They created such a romantic autumn look! And the red-wine lips are purely gorgeous xxxx

Grayburn said...

You & me both! I love the time of the year when we transition into fall. The colors get so luxurious!

x Grayburn

Seeker said...

I'm loving this adds with this make-up colours.

The darkened nails have my name ;)

Thank you darling for your sweet and nice words of support.

I hope you're better. Take good care of you!!!

xoxo

Tamar said...

OMG me wanty that gold shadow!!!!!

shopinchic said...

I love how this fall is all about rich textures and patterns. I am
also am impressed with the makeup,even with the rich dark colors they manage to look pretty and delicate.