1. 2. 3. H & M Beauty School - Summer School | Grayburn 4. 5.

Monday

H & M Beauty School - Summer School

Above is the finished look from H&M's Beauty School using their summer colors. Their summer collection, made up of peach, purple and pink are feminine and colorfully mesmerizing.

The relieve here is on knowing that re-creating this look will not cost a fortune. The makeup set in the makeup artist's hand in photo #3 below, for example, costs only 5.90 euros!

Below are screen shots taken from their Beauty School video, with step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this look.














Using the Bronzing & Highlight powder, the contours of the face are shaped to give dimension.













When contouring is finished. Pucker up your lips and throw a glance at the mirror!














The purple shade is applied to the lid, up to the brow bone. A chocolate brown shade is used in the crease for added definition.
















Dust face powder only where necessary. Try not to look bored.
















A rose shade is applied on the lower lash line, extended outwards to meet the outer V. Brow bones are given dimension with the peach as well as the cream shades. Black liner is rimmed around the eyes.

Now pucker up your lips again just like her!















Finish the look with a light application of tinted gloss and figure out how to put hair up easily with a chopstick!












Credits: hm.com

Related Posts



12 Comments:

shopinchic said...

I love the shades! I hope they sell this in the U.S.

Lily said...

oh wow that look is gorgeous and so are the two palettes! does h&m sell them?

B said...

I love that purple. And the model is beautiful. She has gorgeous check bones.

Seeker said...

Love this post dear, so informative.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an H&M nearby!

Fabuless Beauty said...

I wish the states sold H&M cosmetics! We only have the clothes here.

Couture Carrie said...

Great post! Loveing the lavender and the affordable beauty - - I didn't know h&m was doing makeup!

bagaela said...

Wow, I'm stunned that anyone have discovered the H&M makeup line instead of me :) (My first black eye-pencil was a H&M pencil, and even my first brushes some years ago :) )
I have a 'delicate pink' curvy lipgloss for te 'new collection', it's a great lipglos, for less than 3 euros. And I even have a Hello Kitty makeup palette that I purcased with the gloss. :)
Give it a try, they are great for that price! ;)

Viki said...

I actually love the turqoise palette better, but both are gorgeous, and for that price... Wow! I need to visit a H&M store soon. :)Thanks for the tip!

♔Jaimie said...

Oh i love that look!!!

Its so olivia newton john! lol

--------------------------
xoxo jaimie
don't forget to check out my new contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.com

na said...

Too bad the US H&Ms don't seem to have any makeup; those palettes look great.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so so much!
I've been looking for this for weeks,
they've taken it down from their website I think =[
You're awesome!