1. 2. 3. Which Category Do You Fit Into? | Grayburn 4. 5.

Sunday

Which Category Do You Fit Into?

Just a heads-up on The Body Shop's new line of body products that aim to take care of our inner and outer selves. I have been to their store and tested most of the products myself. Granted, the wellness approach is nothing new, but I think they have done a convincing job at creating some lemming-worthy items to treat our body and soul.

The line is divided into four categories (see image above) and is driven by ingredients that do double duties in terms of provoking a state of mind via scent and active properties. I think I am going to have to get something from each category since I suffer from each one of them at different times. For example, I could really use some of that Total Energy Exhilarating body wash (state #1) during that one time of the month when I can use a kick of energy at that time. Or, I could hand over that bottle of Divine Calm Relaxing Massage oil (state #2) to BFOG when life is stressing me out. And when I feel like getting some detox action, I would probably give the Rejuvenating Bath Soak (state #4) that contains wasabi (!) a try.

As soon as I get my hands on these, I will let you in on the scoop!


Credit: Grayburn (Terms of Use), thebodyshop.com
Subscription to this blog is available on the sidebar

Related Posts



1 Comments:

Seeker said...

OMG this sounds great!!!
Really what I'm needing right now!!

Yes, I would like to know how it is.

Luv
xoxo

I simply can't stay away from the computer, and that's not ok :(