1. 2. 3. Bringing you a conscious cosmetics brand name - Suki Pure Skin Care | Grayburn 4. 5.

Friday

Bringing you a conscious cosmetics brand name - Suki Pure Skin Care



You know how much I prefer natural products over others, but usually as long as it makes my skin look good, I'm in! This little wonder Suki Velvet Facial Creme happens to do both; it is made with natural ingredients that makes sense and it keeps my skin looking trés belle. I love the texture of it and it goes especially well over my serums at night.

Tip No. 3 (see below for the other 2)- calm your skin fast when irritated:

My skin was particularly sensitized because of the last modeling job I did (they used a white paste on my skin to make me look like a geisha!) and I was running home because I was red and blotchy everywhere. This one here was such a lifesaver. With a list of ingredients such as chamomile and vitamin liposomes, this is all I needed to calm, protect and feed my skin. I woke up with normal beautiful skin again!



Related Posts



0 Comments: