1. 2. 3. Christmas Wish List item No. 4 - The Illusion of slimmer shape. | Grayburn 4. 5.

Thursday

Christmas Wish List item No. 4 - The Illusion of slimmer shape.

I don't know about you, but I have a more difficult time at this time of the year sticking to my workout schedule and staying off all the good food. Nature has programmed it into us to store up our energy fuels to prepare for winter.

That is not so hot when you have to wear that dress to your other half's work Christmas party. I am not the one for diets, I think they don't work because anything that is torture will not work long-term. So for a little helping hand, I'll be reaching for the Hanes Smooth Illusions Go Figure Waist Smoother (picture below).



The smart thing is that this one starts right under your rib cage (did you know this is where us women are the skinniest?) and ends above the knees without the band that gives us the bulge!


See Christmas Wish List No. 3

Related Posts



0 Comments: