1. 2. 3. Christmas Wish List item No. 5 - healthy skin all over | Grayburn 4. 5.

Friday

Christmas Wish List item No. 5 - healthy skin all over

You might have seen my other post and know that I have concerns over weight gain during this time of the year. You might also notice that I am meticulous about skincare because it is the biggest organ of our body.

Let me explain why this one here is on my Christmas Must Wish List. Let me introduce to you the Dr. Hauschka Blackthorn Body Oil.



It helps me to maintain elasticity in my skin which is extremely important because once our skin is not able to stretch with our daily changes, we develop creases and stretch marks. And I try to keep those away for as long as I can!


See Christmas Wish List No 4

Related Posts



1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

this sounds yummy, i'll grab some. thanks for the post!