1. 2. 3. Makeup Guinea pig...my modeling experience | Grayburn 4. 5.

Monday

Makeup Guinea pig...my modeling experience


Hey there! For those who have been following my reads and may be interested to know, I'm going to be modeling today for the first time since I was 18! It's funny that I no longer get as nervous as I used to; I guess it's something to do with age. It is quite a compliment to be asked at this age so I guess I have been taking good enough care of myself.

What I will really look forward to sharing with you all tomorrow is the dish. I mean what the makeup artist used; any tricks or tips etc. I love that every time I finish a shoot I always take home some new learnt skills.

So stay tuned in as I will try to detail the experience soon!
Love ya all...

Photo cred: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70662784@N00/389114660/ by Keiny Andrade




Related Posts



0 Comments: