1. 2. 3. Window Shopping - Amsterdam's Maison de Bonneterie | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Window Shopping - Amsterdam's Maison de Bonneterie

The sun has brought life back onto the streets of Amsterdam and lifted my dreariness. Now anyone and everyone is finding an excuse to be outdoors; to dine, lay about or shop around.

During the next few weeks, I plan to compile and publish a series of posts which will focus on showcasing the wonderful shop windows around the city. I am excited about this as this gives me a chance to combine my eternal love of sunshine, my passion for window shopping, and any excuse I can get to be outdoors. I hope that window shopping around the city will be as much fun and as uplifting for you, as it has been for me!

Subject: Maison de Bonneterie
Display Style: happiness, blossoms, fresh
For: Men & Women

Selling brands such as Blue Blood (shown at the 2008 Amsterdam Fashion Week), Karl Lagerfield and Aaiko, Maison de Bonneterie of Amsterdam is a place where I can easily lose myself for several hours. What I love about this shop is that they carry some wicked brands to choose from, and that I usually feel comfortable wandering about the shop. Once I even chanced upon a fashion event where they served canapé and champagne to all the shoppers!


Credits: Grayburn

Related Posts



0 Comments: