1. 2. 3. Top 10 Tried & Tested Favorites - Mineral Cosmetics | Grayburn 4. 5.

Wednesday

Top 10 Tried & Tested Favorites - Mineral Cosmetics








Tried, tested and then tested some more. In no particular order:

Lumiere Peppermint Pattie (eyeshadow) - a shade that contributes to more complex-looking smoky eyes.

Everyday Minerals Nick Nack (blush) - it does no wrong and you just can't mess this up! I have even swept this over my lids for that brightening pop of color.

Meow undereye concealer - glides on smoothly and covers.

Everyday Minerals On the Phone (eyeshadow) - no thrills highlighting eye shadow with a blendable texture.

Any of Lumiere's Lumi Lips but especially in One and Only - kisses boyfriend without the tackiness but dogs don't love these as much because they are not scented!

Everyday Minerals In the Garden (eyeshadow) - comforting and sultry at the same time and just so lovely!

Everyday Minerals foundation in Matte or Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss foundation for less makeup days.

Meow VandalEyes in Sexual Misconduct (eyeshadow) - because I finally have an eyeshadow with a naughty name and it gives me a seductive glance.

Lumiere Island Sands (silk radiance) - as the name implies, it makes me look like I've been basking in the sun's radiance and feeling pretty happy and healthy!

Meow Firefly Shimmer (blush) - glow naturally and bare.


Feel free to share what your favorite shades or brands of mineral makeup are. I would love to check out your suggestions!


Credits: Grayburn

Related Posts



11 Comments:

Seeker said...

If you tried them, if you think they're good, so it's a good bet!!!
I really trust in your advices.

Thank you dear for the trip wishes, I will manage to stay in touch, a few times.

I also will miss you, I'm hopping you don't forget me....

xoxo

Jen Hill said...

I am a big fan of Everyday Minerals as well. Nice to have you post today on Mythbuster Beauty. Looks like we have a lot in common!

Thanks for including me in this tag, and I did this a few months ago, very cool. I am a Patsy Cline fan as well!

Best and keep up the great work here.

Jen :)

Grayburn said...

Hello Seeker, go on now and have a great time for all of us! Bring back your wonderful self soon! (hugs)

Hi jen hill,
It's a real comfort to know that someone out there likes Patsy Cline's music as well. I knew I had tagged the right person! Take care and have a nice day!

Grayburn

watercoloursky said...

I love Everyday Minerals blushes! i think i own half of them lol :D But in particular, my favourites from them are Apple, Chit Chat, Best Friends, All Smiles and Sunday Brunch.

Also their Snowflakes eyeshadow is really pretty...its a purple with blue sheen.

By the way I just got some samples from The She Space which look super pigmented, but I haven't had time to swatch them yet to see if they turn out the same. They have a lot of crazy colours though.

Grayburn said...

blu3: I'm quite impressed with the array of colors from She Space as well and should be receiving my order soon. Can't wait to see what you have to say about them! The Apple blush from EM seem to be on everyone's list of must-haves! If you had to choose one from all of them, which ONE would it be :)

Grayburn

watercoloursky said...

Definitely Apple :D

Viki said...

I actually think I'll do a post like this sometime, as you're really inspired me. :-)

Anonymous said...

You have no tried good mineral make-up until you have tried "Bare Escentuals".
It is availible at:
www.sephora.com

Grayburn said...

Hey Kyle! I'm reluctant to try bare minerals though because it contains bismuth oxychloride! But maybe when I'm visiting Canada I will pick up a small quantity to try, for the sake of argument :) Thanks for the tip!

Grayburn

Anonymous said...

Hey Grayburn,
I know many people that go to the spa for a professional facial. But I dont really have the time, or the money for a professional facial. Do you know of any really good facial masks that are very good for the face but not too expensive?

Grayburn said...

Hello there Kyle :) I understand that facials can be expensive and time-consuming. A facial mask alone probably won't replace the treatment that they give you at a spa. This gives me an idea to post about how to do at home facials. A few good masks that I can think of at the moment are Clarins beauty flash balm (a quick pick-me-up)and Elemis papaya enzyme peel (for gentle exfoliation). There are so many depending on what you want it to do. Hope this helps!

Grayburn