1. 2. 3. Christmas Wish List item No. 11 - Shine-free complexion, a note on multi-tasking | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Christmas Wish List item No. 11 - Shine-free complexion, a note on multi-tasking


I try to multi-task whenever I can. For example, after I have applied my body oil, I run my hands with the remaining of the oil, over the ends of my hair. This is how I manage to keep the ends of my hair healthy and my hair frizz-free.

The other thing I do is to spray perfume onto my hairbrush before I use it so my hair will smell beautiful just like the rest of me. Of course, if you do not like the alcohol in the perfume on your hair, you can replace it with a few drops of essential oils such as lavender, rosemary etc etc. Same effect, without the alcohol.

Well my love of multi-tasking products has also led me to the Boscia blotting "linen" (read not sheets or papers). These are a little more luxurious, I feel and are not powdered like some others are. I like this one in Green Tea because it is known to have antioxidant properties as well as calming my nerves. They also come in several scents such as Rose and Lavender.

Read about the other items on my Christmas Wishlist


Related Posts



0 Comments: