1. 2. 3. Christmas Wish List item No. 15 - Be good to my back and it will take care of me for years to come. | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Christmas Wish List item No. 15 - Be good to my back and it will take care of me for years to come.















I reeaallly want this for X'mas! If you (hey boyfriend!) out there is reading this, I really really do want this!

Ok, now with that plead aside, let me explain to you why I want this so badly. I work behind my desk alot and stare at the computer constantly all day long. I have my desktop all sorted in the sense that everything there is ergonomically set up to prevent repetitive injuries. The only thing that is so difficult for me is to find the right chair. My physiotherapist complain that I don't vary my sitting position enough and that I also need to strengthen my back more.

Well we all know that an exercise ball is wonderful exercise for our backs and abs if we sit on it all day. But who is going to sit on just a ball at work? Now this BalanceBall� Chair: The Original Balance Ball Chair is a ball on a chair so it looks more like a chair. It also looks like it gives supports in the lower back where it is supposed to and the ball gives enough variation to help strengthen my back and my abs.

How ingenious! So look around your work place to see if everything is set up properly. Be good to your back and it will take care of you for many many years to come!


Read what my Christmas Wish List item No. 14 is


Related Posts



0 Comments: