1. 2. 3. Christmas Wish List item No. 6 - Yummy skin and happy endorphins | Grayburn 4. 5.

Sunday

Christmas Wish List item No. 6 - Yummy skin and happy endorphins

Karin Herzog Choco2 Chocolate Beauty Cream
Hey there! I'm posting a day earlier because I'm off to Germany tomorrow for just a day.

I seem to look for more in my beauty products and get pickier by the day. Not only does the product have to do what it says on the bottle (promises are not meant to be broken!!), it has to smell nice (by that I mean authentic; like what it's suppose to smell like...I hate things that smell like plastic or chemicals) and has to be bottled in a functional way.

The item that is on the sixth place on my WISH LIST is the Karin Herzog Choco2 Chocolate Beauty Cream. This one does all of that and it is what I'm asking to have stuffed in my stocking this year! I know there are now many products out there that smell like chocolate, but they all somehow smell chemically. This one is made with the real stuff: Swiss chocolate plus is a brand loved by Lucy Liu and Kylie Minogue.

Try it, treat yourself or someone for x'mas and you will see what I'm talking about!


See Christmas Wish List item No. 5



Related Posts



0 Comments: