1. 2. 3. Christmas Wish List item No. 7 - All Eyes on my Lips! | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Christmas Wish List item No. 7 - All Eyes on my Lips!

Tis the season we want to look our best and during these darker days, we need a little extra sparkle in our lives. The Fusion Beauty Lip Care Collagen Lip Plump in clear is my all time favorite lip plumper, gloss, moisturizer.

There are of course loads of colors to choose from but I like this clear one because it goes with all my lippies or I can wear it au naturel.
Fusion Beauty Lip Care, 8.22g/0.29oz LipFusion Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine - Clear for Women


Let me tell ya, this one is a wonder like no other and no purse should be without it. It kisses well also!


Use it with the Elizebeth Arden Pretty Irresistible Duo Hight Shine Lip Gloss perhaps?

Read more about my other favorite lip product.

Read about the other items on my Christmas Wish List.




Related Posts



0 Comments: