1. 2. 3. How to rid the winter blues - wear happy colors! | Grayburn 4. 5.

Wednesday

How to rid the winter blues - wear happy colors!


TRUE Cosmetics - Cache Paradise Collection

It is sometimes difficult to get up in the morning when it is so dark and cold outside. It is also difficult when leaving work to see that it is already dark outside. I see my colleagues all suffer from it as well around this time of the year. How do I remedy this potentially depressing situation? I spread the word on wearing a splash of color!















I saw this palette from TRUE Cosmetics - Cache Paradise Collection (top image) and I have to say I immediately perked right up! The colors in this palette remind of the ones that are about to be launched by MAC in spring in collaboration with Fafi (bottom image)! I cannot wait to get my hands on those; but until then I will pick up the one from True Cosmetics to play with.


See the beautiful new collection from Kanebo's Coffret D'or


picture of MAC Fafi collection from blog.spectranet.com

Related Posts



0 Comments: