1. 2. 3. What would you like to read more about? | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

What would you like to read more about?


It is wonderful to have so many of you show your support for my blog with your helpful emails and comments. It is great to know that we have pretty much similar interests and so much in common!

So to show that I appreciate all your feedback, I would like to know and hear about which of my post(s) you enjoyed the most and/or on what topic you would like to read more about?

Go wild, be creative, use your imagination!

p.s. If you feel shy and don't want to leave a comment, feel free to email me personally.

photo cred: http://www.flickr.com/photos/david_lewis_baker_arts/2085462828/ by David Lewis-Baker

Related Posts



1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know about how you apply the fibrewig mascara. I've used it before but can't seem to get a good effect. I think maybe I'm using it wrong since so many people seem to like it