1. 2. 3. From Europe, with Love! | Grayburn 4. 5.

Wednesday

From Europe, with Love!


Even with online webstores in this day and age, I still have trouble finding all the products that I love from Japan, US, Korea, Canada etc etc. I rely on my friends who live at these places to send these things because they have become essentials for me.

I would also like to extend this to you. If there are any specific brands that you're having a hard time finding where you are; like the sought-after brand which we love here Rituals who make amazing home spa products (Jasmine dreams candle), skin preparations (Eve's Kiss lip treatment) and wonderful lip glosses (my personal favorite Super Shine pictured left), or the makeup finds from H & M (I'm using the Smokey Eye palette at the moment; pictured below).

All you have to do is email me if you have any questions or if you are wondering if the specific product is available here.


Go to "What would you like to read more about?


Related Posts



1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a beautiful palette from h&m!