1. 2. 3. The Beautiful Brow | Grayburn 4. 5.

Thursday

The Beautiful Brow


A pair of well groomed eyebrows instantly dress up a face. Good eyebrows have the ability to give an instant lift to our faces, make the bridge of our noses seem higher and provide depth to our facial features. Their shape reflects our character as well as frames the most expressive part of us: our eyes.

Tools of the trade:

Tweezers - Used to tidy up the shape of our brows and take away any distracting stray hairs. I prefer to use a slanted tip because it allows me to see what I am doing better and gives me better control.


Brow shaping gel - Used to keep the brow hairs in place. I always prefer a tinted version over a clear gel because I like the extra depth it gives.

Brow drawing brush - A good one makes it easier and is more precise for filling in the brows. I prefer a slanted tip that is not too thin. Choose the right brush for you; natural bristles draw a more natural-looking shape when compared to synthetic bristles.

Brow essence - These give a little help to those of us with sparse brows. They help to make the hairs look denser (think volume mousse for your hair!). They are used day and night for the first month and then once a day thereafter.

Brow powder & pencil - The powder is used to fill in the brows and the pencil is for defining and finishing certain areas of your brows. It is best to have 2 different shades of brow powder/pencil because using 2 separate colors give a more natural look to your brows.

Brow groomer - This either comes in a spool wand (like the mascara wand) or one much like a toothbrush. This is used to soften and blend the colors applied on the brows. I like both and I use both all the time!

What's in my brow kit:

The Body Shop Brow & Liner kit
Cle de Peau Eyebrow Liner
MAC Brow Set
Tweezerman Slant tweezers in khaki gold
Sonia Kashuk Brow shaper
Talika Eyebrow Lipocils
Majolica Majorca Eyebrow customize (sword cut)

Related Posts



6 Comments:

Vanessa said...

I love Rosario Dawson! She is so pretty!

Hope you are having a great week Grayburn!

Seeker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grayburn said...

Hey lovely seeker,
Of course I don't mind. Email me at grayburn @ mail.org.

Speak later,
Grayburn

Grayburn said...

Hi seeker,
I deleted your last comment because I wasn't sure if you would want it published because of its slight private nature. I can of course love to be able to give you some advice if I can. Please let me know by emailing me alright?

xo, Grayburn

Seeker said...

Oh sweetheart, we are so thoughtful. Thank you for have done that, in fact I feel more comfortable this way.
Thanks again
I hope you’ve receive my e-mail.

***

Anonymous said...

These are good tips,thanks girl!