1. 2. 3. MAC 3N, Soft Ochre & Nanogold | Grayburn 4. 5.

Saturday

MAC 3N, Soft Ochre & Nanogold

Just wanted to share with you that I have just loaded up on MAC's N Collection today. I am telling you this because there really are some exquisite items in this collection. I know that this particular collection may not be exciting for everyone (alot of neutral colors). There have even been some comments circulating about such as "save your money for Fafi". Normally I buy MAC sparingly, only when they have something stunning. This entire collection for me is refreshingly stunning.

(If you are not sure what the MAC N Collection is, go here to find out more).



Among all of the items, the 3N lipstick is the standout. I can see why it was used on all the models at the fashion shows. I fell in love instantly with its creaminess; both in tone and in texture. It did not make me look washed out. It is the right shade of neutral-beige pink that is just so hot.

The Soft Ochre Paint Pot was another winner and a must-have before you apply any eye shadow. This one is great for those of us who have yellow in our skin.

The shadows Nanogold, Neutral Pink, & Rich Flesh were all winners in my book as well.

Now I will just have to go back yet another time to spend some time with the lipglasses. I had already spent too long in the store and I was asking too many questions. Thanks Michel and the lady who did my makeup today at the MAC near Kalvatoren for their patience!

I will share the pictures and a more in-depth look at each item soon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Let me know what you're going to do this weekend?

xoxo
Grayburn

Related Posts



6 Comments:

Seeker said...

wow, I think I must check this.
Talking of neutral colors...
I feel curiouse about the lipsitck, I must do same changes with my liptick color and buy more than one, to match with all the colors that I'm wishing to wear in clothes this spring/summer.

xoxo

Seeker said...

Oh, about my weekend, sorry, I was forgeting to tell about it.
Today (saturday) I'm trying to rest, because I'm feeling very tired, but I can't help of beeing searching the internet.
Tomorrow I'll go for a car trip with mother. It's sometimes hard to see someone we love having those problems.

Hope you have a great weekend.

xoxo

Edirin said...

loving the site first time

holla

Grayburn said...

Hi Seeker!
Yeah I love the 3N lipstick so much that I just bought a second one as a backup! I know I wouldn't want to be without this lipstick.

How do you plan on changing your lipstick color? If I remember right, you wear a toffee one from Guerlain?

take care, Grayburn

Grayburn said...

Thanks Fresh and Fab! Love the dish on your site as well!

holler-ing back!

Grayburn

nilla cookie said...

I absolutely love N as well!

As a matter of fact, I'm wearing Neutral Pink today :)

I know I'm a little late in responding but my weekend was extremely mellow. I played the domestic goddess and did lots of laundry and ran errands. Hope you had a great weekend as well :)