1. 2. 3. Coastal Scents Sale | Grayburn 4. 5.

Friday

Coastal Scents Sale



There is a major sale happening at Coastal Scents this weekend only - 20% off all of their makeup brushes! I just happened to be in the market for another duo-fiber brush (the third one from left) as I need a backup for my MAC 187. So I have just made my order for that and their eye shadow brush as well. For those of us who do not live in the US, don't worry, they do ship internationally. My order of 2 brushes and a sample of pigment plus shipping came to about 16 dollars. I will let you know what I think of the brushes as soon as I have a chance to try them.

Photo: Coastal Scents

Related Posts



3 Comments:

Seeker said...

I'm curiouse about it.
I think it's another thing I should buy.

xoxo

watercoloursky said...

oh no...i already made 2 online purchases and am planning one from Silk Naturals too. But I would love to try that duo fibre brush...

Thanks for posting this info :) I wouldn't have know there was a sale otherwise as it doesn't show up on their main page unless I click On Sale.

Grayburn said...

Good monrning (saturday morning over here!)

the seeker
Oh you definitely can't have too many makeup brushes! The prices are unheard of for us in europe (although I think the shipping is a little too much). Hope you find something you like.

blu3
Oh what cool name that is! I have the same online shopping addiction lol! I was really contemplating whether to post about this but I just couldn't resist spreading the word on a fantastic sale!

Have a good weekend dolls!
Grayburn