1. 2. 3. Last of the Pictures from the Joline Jolink AIFW '08 Show | Grayburn 4. 5.

Friday

Last of the Pictures from the Joline Jolink AIFW '08 Show

Here are my favorite looks from the Joline Jolink show. There are some looks here that I am excited about playing with this year....

SLEEVES
The width and length of the sleeves are played with in so many ways this year. Long, 3/4, short, sleeveless and puffy. My favorite is the one-piece body suit without sleeves. How I will get it to stay up is a different issue but imagine how easy it is to not have to match what we wear on the top and bottom anymore?

I will definitely be investing in one of 'em one-piece this year!
























































WAISTLINE
The waistline was emphasized in many different ways as well. Mostly, models walked out in high-waisted skirts and pants. This is a trend that we haven't seen for eons that I am still not sure about. Don't get me wrong, I gladly wear something cinched in at the waist but I have yet to see this look good off the runway. What do you think?






































Video summary of Joline Joline AIFW '08 show



Credit: S. Baldi

Related Posts



1 Comments:

Seeker said...

I'm sorry :(
I think I'm confuse... Is this for S/S 2008 or F/W 2008/9

Anyway, I really like the waistline emphasized, and again the orange.

Thank you for your nice words and thoughts about my Goddaughter/niece surgery. You're so sweet.

xoxo