1. 2. 3. Amsterdam International Fashion Week - Starts Tomorrow! | Grayburn 4. 5.

Friday

Amsterdam International Fashion Week - Starts Tomorrow!



The Amsterdam Fashion Week kicks off this Saturday in Amsterdam's famous Red Light District. Those famous red windows will be decorated with fashion models wearing creations from various designers. I feel so privileged to be included in all of this excitement; it really is a great way to see the coming trends in fashion and makeup; as well as meet all of these wonderful artists. I will of course be paying special attention to the makeup looks and hairstyles; on how they are worn with the clothes.

Also check out the video above of the show by the Fashion Institute Arnhem 2007. The thought that I will be part of this makes it hard for me to sit still!

I'm also very much looking forward to Joline Jolink's show, as well as the show by last year's winner of the Dutch Project Catwalk, Django Steenbakker (he looks cute!).

So much excitement, I can barely contain myself!

Related Posts



3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could go too!

Seeker said...

I'll wait to see your posts :)

Grayburn said...

Yes, please do drop by for the posts this week. I hope I get a chance to go back stage to see all the hectic-ness!

Grayburn