1. 2. 3. Versace Makeup - Discontinued Little Luxuries | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Versace Makeup - Discontinued Little Luxuries

I came across some good surprises at the Bijenkorf (a department store here in Amsterdam) the other day. My face lit up when I spotted an almost complete assortment of Versace makeup on discount. The Bijenkorf slashed the prices because Versace discontinued their line of makeup last year.

I find this such a shame because I have now come to realize that their makeup are a pleasure to use. I enjoy the idea of clothing designers getting involved with producing makeup (a recent addition to that list is Calvin Klein) because beautiful makeup and clothes do help us feel more beautiful on the outside. What I admire about Versace is that they have always been true to what they are about and they have stuck to that with their makeup line as well.

Which of your favorite clothing designer would you love to see design and produce makeup? What products designed by a clothing designer would you not buy into? I am thinking definitely not yoga instructional dvd's, what about you?



























Credits: Grayburn

Related Posts



2 Comments:

Vanessa said...

Pretty lipstick! And I love the casing! *drools!*

Seeker said...

I'm with you, I also think that clothing designers getting involved with producing makeup it's a great idea, because they can match them.

xoxo