1. 2. 3. Do I Stick With My Shu? | Grayburn 4. 5.

Monday

Do I Stick With My Shu?


















I have opened up to the possibility of accepting another facial cleanser in my life. When I have been out and about lately, I have the wandering eye. Maybe it's the cold air?

I have been loyal to my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil for many years. Before Shu, I had gone through many experimental years. There was Darphin, Dr. Murad, Clinique, Liz Earle, Olay, Chanel and Nivea. The list goes on and I think you get the idea.

My decision was made about a week ago that I would try another few out. I was nervous and felt completely guilty when I looked at my Shu. But I had to do it. The choices were narrowed down to the Softymo Oil Cleansing Gel (SOCG) and the Sofina Cleanse Make Clear Oil (SCMCO). I chose them because they were oil cleansers; just like my Shu is. I did not want to stray too far for the first time.


Story continues:

Part II - Looking back at my years with Shu (the cleansing oil)

Part III - Dilemma over facial cleanser

Part III (conclusion) - My week with Sofina (the cleansing oil)

Credit: shuuemura.com

Related Posts



4 Comments:

Mrs. Garlic said...

i am a big fan of shu's cleansing oil. however, i truly prefer DHC's Whip.

Seeker said...

I usually use NIVEA VISAGE Gentle Cleansing Wipes, well I probably need something else, but I'm so lazzy to treat my skin. I've been a lucky one, that I've had much problems, but I must take more care with my skin as age is comming ;)

xoxo

Beauty411 said...

Must also ask if you've ever tried Shiseido. Their foaming cleanser is incredible. Each time something new lures me away, I come back to the Shiseido foaming cleansers. Right now, for me, it's the White Lucent. Love!

Grayburn said...

Thanks for these recommendations. It's hard to think that I may be parting with my Shu cleansing oil.

Grayburn