1. 2. 3. Kanebo Kate Gel Eyeliner - Another thing that is Going into My Purse | Grayburn 4. 5.

Tuesday

Kanebo Kate Gel Eyeliner - Another thing that is Going into My Purse














A creamy eyeliner from Kanebo's more rebellious sister line "Kate", comes in color choices of shiny black, black, shiny purple, purple and brown.

Kanebo calls this a gel eyeliner but it really has creamy consistency. It comes packaged with a good quality square tip eyeliner brush, but I personally prefer a finer tip. The texture lacks slipperiness so it doesn't glide on as easily as I would like. However, I find that it does a very good job at filling in brows because of its staying power and the dry-cream consistency. The brush and the glass pot duo travels very well as they are small and light. They are certainly going into my purse for my brow touch-ups!

Why I love Kanebo Kate's Mascara Base

Related Posts



3 Comments:

Vanessa said...

I love gel eyeliners!

Anonymous said...

I have to pay more attention to this Kate line.

Grayburn said...

I still have yet tried MAC or Bobbi's but they're where I am heading!

Grayburn